ATS is the industry leader in using technology to revolutionize engineering and design processes. We create tools to help designers and architects to integrate complex systems quickly and accurately for North America’s most exciting building projects.
ATS has a strong work ethic committed to delighting clients and providing them with exceptional service. Our thriving and motivated culture is the heartbeat of our organization. We hope you will become a part of it!
See more at www.atssoftware.com
We are currently seeking a Customer Success Representative in our offices in Scarborough.
Please note this is a full-time hybrid position. You are required to commute to the office at least once a week. Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered.
● Reports to Customer Success Manager; Promptly and accurately respond to our customer’s inquiries regardless of channel submitted (live chat, info@ emails, request for demo’s, customer downloads, new user sign ups)
● Providing pre-sales demonstrations and technical website support
● Support the onboarding & initial training of new Website users which may include any of ATS Software solutions including training on Email Spec Service, ATS Spec Tool, Visual Spec Builder, BIM Library, ATS Project Tracker etc.
● Providing remote trouble-shooting and technical support to Spec Solutions Website users
● Provide timely follow up to customer downloads and support requests
● Document activities in the tickets tracking/support application as well as Project Tracker
● Escalate support calls to QA as required
● Work with Product Owner, Software Development team and technical advisor to write user stories for new or existing features
● Work with marketing to develop or create training materials, videos and knowledge base articles
● Develop and maintain expertise on all products, systems and processes
● Support the onboarding and account management teams by facilitating online demonstrations for all Spec Solutions new and existing customers
● College Diploma or University Degree, in Architecture/Engineering or Construction nice to have
● 2 years’ experience or more providing customer service in a help desk, service desk, training, pre-sales technical support , desktop or IT network support capacity
● Experience working with marketing automation & Email Marketing tools and blogs like Hubspot, WordPress, etc. (nice to have)
● Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
● Team player and willing to help others when required
● Comprehensive internet search and research skills
● Able to work with diverse personalities and styles
● Strong organizational/time management skills
● Strong interpersonal skills and relationship management
● Be passionate about what you do – take ownership of the customer interaction to ensure success!
● Work schedule flexibility: We service North American customer base between Monday to Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m ET (our shifts are set based on our customer demand and markets we serve)
Your Life and Career at ATS:
ATS is dynamic, industrious, innovative and collaborative. We believe diverse and inclusive organizations create work environments that are inventive and open-minded, where people spark new ideas and explore alternatives. At ATS, we offer the following to make sure you have a rewarding and enjoyable experience
- Competitive salary
- Career advancement opportunities
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work-life balance
- Free parking
- Foosball, Ping Pong Table & basketball net
- Gym facilities
- Epic year-round employee events!
TO APPLY: Include your resume and salary expectations. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
To learn more about our company visit our web page: https://www.atsspec.com/ and our promotional video: http://youtu.be/MPyk3BdN-8
Allied Technical Sales Inc. values diversity and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principles and practices of employment equity and encourage all qualified individuals, including women, persons with disabilities, visible minorities, and Aboriginal Peoples to apply. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.