ATS is the industry leader in using technology to revolutionize engineering and design processes. We create tools to help designers and architects to integrate complex systems quickly and accurately for North America’s most exciting building projects.
ATS has a strong work ethic committed to delighting clients and providing them with exceptional service. Our thriving and motivated culture is the heartbeat of our organization. We hope you will become a part of it!
We are currently hiring for a Material Handler for our Scarborough, ON offices.
Material Handler responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Load and unload incoming and outgoing materials and products
- Move materials to and from loading docks, delivery trucks, storage areas, and manufacturing areas
- Identify and label materials, and record their locations in the warehouse/on the shelves to maintain inventory
- Prepare finished products for shipment by identifying their location, then pulling, packing, and loading them
- Operate trucks, forklifts, cranes, and other equipment to move freight
- Perform and report cycle counts
- Comply with all warehouse safety rules and guidelines
- Conducting daily machinery and equipment inspections and circle checks;
- Assisting in keeping the warehouse aisles clean and clear;
- Assisting and/or conducting cycle and inventory counts;
- Relocating incoming skids to ensure the receiving dock is cleared for new deliveries;
- Tracking products through RF scanners;
- Cooperating with all departments to provide materials as required for current day production;
- Safe handling and operation of the reach truck and counterbalance;
- Maintaining a clean work environment;
- Adhering to all company and government legislated policies and procedures; and
- Other duties as required
As our Material Handler, you must have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-5 years of experience working in a warehouse setting or in logistics; experience in operating material handling equipment preferred
- Certification to ride forklift truck required
- Ability to use hand tools, skill saws, and metal strapping machine;
- Must be able to work well in a team
- Ability to read, write, follow instructions, and work independently
- Ability to stand or walk for extended periods of time; ability to bend and lift heavy materials
- Ability to operate computers and relevant warehouse management computer software
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including overtime and weekends
Your Life and Career at ATS:
ATS is dynamic, industrious, innovative and collaborative. We believe diverse and inclusive organizations create work environments that are inventive and open-minded, where people spark new ideas and explore alternatives. At ATS, we offer the following to make sure you have a rewarding and enjoyable experience:
- Competitive salary
- Career advancement opportunities
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work-life balance
- Free parking
- Foosball, Ping Pong Table & basketball net
- Gym facilities
- Epic year-round employee events!
To learn more about our company visit our web page: https://www.atssoftware.com/ and our promotional video: http://youtu.be/MPyk3BdN-8
Allied Technical Sales Inc. values diversity and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principles and practices of employment equity and encourage all qualified individuals, including women, persons with disabilities, visible minorities, and Aboriginal Peoples to apply. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.